So I stole this from one of Shannon's blogs, (thanks for the idea Shannon!) and I liked it so much I've decided to give it a go. And plus, there's probably a lot of stuff people don't know about me, so this is a way you can get to know me. Here goes!
100. I am deathly afraid of balloons popping.
99. My favorite cereal is Lucky Charms, especially when I save the marshmellows until the very end.
98. I hate listening to the radio.
97. I love old school music from the 60's, 70's, and especially 80's.
96. I hate rap music with a passion. I just don't understand the point of it.
95. I absolutely adore sunshine and warm weather.
94. I picked the wrong place to go to school for that :D
93. I once had maroon highlights in my hair and quite liked it like that.
92. I passed out at homecoming and had to go to the hospital.
91. I was member of a dance team for about four years.
90. The only pets I've ever had have been turtles and a betta fish.
89. I want to travel Europe one day.
88. I have a passion for English Literature.
87. My major is English, with an emphasis in creative writing.
86. I enjoyed growing up in my hometown.
85. My favorite place in the whole world is Magna, Utah.
84. I love going to parks, national and just regular ones. I love to swing!
83. I have always had friend-like relationships with my teachers.
82. Most of my friends are adults. I like it that way.
81. I once broke my collarbone playing Red Rover.
80. I adore movies from the 80's, such as Footloose, Dirty Dancing, Maid to Order, Manniquen, The Goonies.
79. I am scared of snakes and bees.
78. I've been stung by bees twice, and a wasp once.
77. I've always wanted to work with the elderly.
76. I have a dad who was always willing to go to Victoria's Secret with me. What a sport.
75. As a kid, I participated in many activities, such as track and field, ballet, tap, jazz, clogging, gymnastics, soccer, volleyball. I settled for dance, but I can still kick butt in volleyball.
74. I hate competition.
73. I don't care for driving.
72. I always wanted to be an astronaut.
71. I love space. It's so fascinating.
70. I once blew up a glass pan on a stove in college.
69. I have a slight shoe and purse fettish. :D
68. I love John Frieda shampoo, it smells so good.
67. I have been to most of the U.S. such as OR, CA, WY, ID, UT, MO, NE, MT, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MD, NV, OK, PA, RI, SD, TX, VA, WI, HI. (mom, if I've missed any let me know :D)
66. I have also been to Canada(forgot where) and the Bahamas.
65. I once had a job as the annoying person who calls you and asks you to take a survey.
64. In 6th grade we got to go to camp for 2 days. I was the only one who got to use the zip line because I was the tiniest.
63. I text a lot. I always had to pay my parents back for going over my texts.
62. I worked at a grocery store back home for 4 years.
61. I almost always have my toenails painted.
60. I almost never have my fingernails painted.
59. I usually only wear modest earrings, maybe a necklace, and my wedding bands for jewelry.
58. I have played the piano since I was 5.
57. I have been skiing once with my brother and dad.
56. I have been snowboarding once with my husband.
55. Sometimes it's unreal to me that I'm married.
54. Hospitals make me sweat.
53. I HATE the dentist, my teeth were so bad as a kid I was always having work done.
52. I have a large movie collection of chick flicks.
51. I am a movie trivia whiz.
50. Math was my worst subject in school.
49. My mom is my best friend.
48. I am adopted.
47. I hate racial jokes and always put a stop to them when I hear them.
46. I am afraid of tornadoes.
45. The only thing I have ever won was Media Mystery Winner in the fourth grade and won a book. That was the greatest prize of all.
44. I love to read.
43. I once asked my 5th grade teacher what the deal was about holding up your middle finger. He said to ask my parents.
42. I had a 6th grade teachers who every Friday wore red shoes and performed headstands on the table. He was my favorite.
41. My favorite thing to do at recess in elementary school was to play soccer.
40. I thought my neighborhood was the safest place on earth. Still do.
39. I love horses.
38. I once broke up with a guy before Valentine's Day. He left dead roses on my driveway.
37. I always enjoy watching Last of the Mochians because of Daniel Day Lewis.
36. I fainted at a haunted house up at school.
35. I wish I could have lived in the 80's.
34. I once tripped and fell on my face in front of many of my friends.
33. I love musicals and classic movies.
32. I loved being outside as a kid. Now I love my air conditoned apartment more.
31. Bubble baths always de-stress me.
30. Whenever I'm alone in my car I crank up the Backstreet Boys.
29. I still like the 90's boybands, such as Backstreet Boys, N'SYNC, and 98 Degrees.
28. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast.
27. I have been to many national momuments.
26. I always have to have a candle burning in my apartment.
25. I played on a floor hockey team in college and will never do it again.
24. My minor is history. I have always enjoyed history.
23. I think my brother is one of the most amazing people I have ever known.
22. My first car was a 1997 Toyota Camry. I loved that car.
21. I think patriotism is extremely important and is dying in America.
20. My mom and my favorite treat is cinnamon crunch bagels with hazelnut cream cheese from Panera Bread.
19. My favorite type of food is Italian.
18. I am not a huge fan of pork.
17. I never knew what was happening during high school football games.
16. I am afraid of teenagers today, don't ask why.
15. My favorite candy bar is Snickers.
14. I wish I wasn't so addicted to Facebook.
13. I can't wait until I can have a puppy.
12. I HATE when people bring cell phones to church and text. It is so disrespectful.
11. I love Steven Spielburg and Tim Burton movies.
10. I always thought I was more mature than my peers in school.
9. Don't know how many kids I want yet.
8. My least favorite season is winter.
7. I like to blend in, not stand out.
6. I may be a chocoholic.
5. My favorite dessert is cheesecake.
4. I love to sing, but don't think I'm very good at it.
3. I love Christmas.
2. I can never kill spiders by myself.
1. I am reserved until you really get to know me.