- Do you plan, or are you flying by the seat of your pants? I am definitely a planner. I really love when things are planned out and taken into consideration. Flying by my pants sends my heart racing and my mind whirling.
- Today was amusing because _________Our little puppy Chomper would NOT, and I repeat NOT go on a walk today. Mid-walk she just decided to sit and not move. Tantrum much? So I had to carry her home.
- How hungry are you right now? Not very hungry. I had breakfast awhile ago, my usual Cream of Wheat with chocolate chips.
- Bad news: sugarcoated or straight-up? Straight-up. I would rather have it over with rather than trying to make me feel better before bad news.
- How do you get out of a rut? Following my mom's advice, Get busy! If I sit around doing nothing, it's super easy to feel depressed. So, if I'm in a rut, I have to pick myself up and pluck me into a new situation to get going again.
- What are you a geek about? Movie trivia. I'm sort of a geek when it comes to actor's lives. I know, really, who cares? But it's interesting. Also, books. I LOVE reading so I can relate anything in life to a book I read.
- What do you crave? Depends on my mood. Sometimes, ok actually more than sometimes, it's chocolate. But I can really crave chips when I need something salty.
- What was the last bad movie you watched? I can't remember. It was something on Netflix.
- Do you have any new friends? Yes, my sister-in-law Heidi. We are spending more time together, and it's been wonderful having a girl friend.
- You want a new _________ book. I can't get enough of books.
- What makes you feel wonderful? When my husband tells me I'm wonderful, or something I've done is wonderful.
September 29, 2012
Thanks Shannon for tagging me in your blog post...it was certainly a kick in the pants for me to do another blog post. So here it goes! Here are the questions I was supposed to answer:
Posted by Bree