October 19, 2009

sewing and such




this weekend went by too fast! (I hate when that happens). On Saturday we went to the corn maze with Denver's Uncle John and Aunt Libby, and their two kids. It was a lot of fun, except for all the accumulated mud on my boots. But, it gave us all a good laugh.

Also on Saturday I attempted to improve my sewing skills by sewing some scarfs for a Relief Society activity this weekend. It was pretty easy, and I felt like I acccomplished something. Yay!

I finally finished my pinecone wreath! I think it looks pretty darn good. Now I have a decoration to use throughout the fall and winter. I think I'm doing pretty good with my domestic skills.
Looks like my next project will be cleaning all the mud off my boots tonight. Sounds like fun huh? :)

4 comments:

  1. way to be so domestic!!! good luck with the boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Good luck cleaning your boots!
    I love that wreath-so cute and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go Bree! The wreath looks great -- I'm considering making one with a friend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just wanted to say thank you to Teresa who visited my blog and left a comment today. I really appreciate it!

    Have a lovely day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete