September 21, 2010

Wake Me Up When September Ends

This is one of my favorite songs by Green Day. I just love it! I also love the title-it totally sums up how I feel about classes starting again and getting back in the routine :)

This fall semester I am taking 3 English classes, a humanities class (because it's my minor) 1 religion D&C class, and a racquetball class. I am loving all my classes so far, and Denver and I are taking the D&C class and racquetball together. It's a lot of fun to have him in my classes. Except attempting to play racquetball in front of him. Then he makes fun of me. But other than that it's a joy. :)

I was able to attend Time Out For Women a couple of weekends ago with my mom, aunt, and my aunt's sister and mother. It was in Logan, so I didn't have to drive too far. It was a great experience, and I am so blessed I was able to attend. I loved being able to hear talks by Sheri Dew and Brad Wilcox to name a few. I am also in love with my new favorite LDS singer, Dallin Vail Bayles. (Don't tell Denver! :)) I also loved spending time with my mom. I sure love her and can't thank her enough for all she does for me.

Well, anyway, that's enough about me for now. Gotta go to class.

4 comments:

  1. time out for women is such a great experience, i think i need to go again some time soon!
    have fun with class and getting back to a routine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved being with you too. Let's make it a tradition. I'm glad you're excited about your classes and I agree it's fun for you and Denver to have some classes together. Hang in there with your classes, work and life. You're simply the best. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a new semester! I always wished the semester would go quickly, but now that it's all over, I actually really miss going back to school in the fall. I loved taking classes (just not the homework part!).

    And how fun to have two classes together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so glad you were able to get away and spent time with your Mom Shannon and I got to do that a few times together and it great fun.
    Glad things are going well.
    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete