December 15, 2010

what a way to end...

Yes, I know it's been quite a few days since I've blogged (understatement of the year). Since my last post, Thanksgiving has come and gone, Denver and I have sold our apartment contract, got the news of Denver's internship, (happy day!!!) found an apartment in VA, put in our last days at work, finished all our classes, and bought a pony. (just kidding about that last one) Been busy? Oh yes. Right now, I'm taking a break from studying for finals. Let me tell you, I HATE studying for tests. I've always been so stressed about tests, and this week has about done me in. I can't tell you how many definitions I've read over and over, how many hairs I've pulled out of my head, or how many dishes I FINALLY put away in the dishwasher. But, the end is near and I'm taking my last two finals tomorrow and Friday. And then, I will be able to breathe. PSYCHE!

I sure wish I'll be able to breathe on Friday, yet our packing adventure will begin. Oh joy. Although I'm dead tired while typing this, I am very happy. Because this semester has been one filled with so much knowledge and learning, that I am happy to be alive and have a brain inside of my head. I love learning, and this is why I love school. Just not right now :)

Anyway, once this week passes, I'll be able to breathe and look forward to Christmas!!! And Denver's and I new adventure into the unknown. Once again. All for the best though, I know.

4 comments:

  1. ugh, I hated finals week too. Two reasons I'm glad I'm glad college is over and done: finals and writing papers. But you can make it! Just a few more days and you can take a break from THAT for a few months. I hope your travels go smoothly in the next couple weeks. Try to stay out of any blizzards. :) (by the way, did you guys get the package I sent?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days too...many many years ago...Im so happy for you and Denver what exciting times ahead.....please be safe....I second Shannon stay out of any blizzards....and to be a Mom for a moment...make sure to take blankets, food and anything you might need if you have to sit for a while in your car while a storm passes. =)
    And above all else have fun and know we love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shannon-yes we did get your package, sorry I met to let you know sooner. Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. It will all be over with before you know it and someday you will look back on all this. Good luck with everything. I hated finals too. Needless to say, I doubt I remember much of it now. I just crammed it in to pass the test!

    ReplyDelete