April 26, 2012

I'm changing my name to Katniss.

Another semester has started. Luckily, it's my last. And Denver's. And I cannot be more excited. So this past week has been crammed full with work and school. It's a good thing I like school, or I would have dropped out years ago. Just kidding. Anyway, my most interesting and fun class so far this semester is archery. Check out what I get to shoot two days a week. A compound bow. It's pretty sweet to say the least. I'm going to have mad bow hunting/shooting skills once this semester is done.  Hunger Games will have to recruit me. 

6 comments:

  1. Tell me how that class goes! I might end up taking that class sometime. Miss YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that's one serious bow! hope it's an awesome last semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool....you can practice at our home in CV =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, love it! My friend, Nicole, is really into archery and loves it -- she even goes bow hunting and has killed a deer with one shot. This will be a great way to end your college career!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!! Brings back memories of my archery class at Snow College. It was so much fun. You've worked hard, you deserve to have a fun class or two. Love you a million red M&M's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bree- ask your Mom
    Gayle- I took an archery class at Snow College too...could we of been in the same class? Sweet

    ReplyDelete