August 28, 2009

Newlyweds


Well here is my first attempt at this whole blog thing. I hope to update it pretty often once I get the hang of it :) Denver and I are enjoying our little moments together, I just love him to death.
We have enjoyed our week in Nebraska. Denver has gotten a taste of my hometown. He was pretty worried at first, I think he thought Nebraska was going to be a giant wasteland or something. But he has said Lincoln is "pretty" so I am satisfied. On our way to dinner with some of my high school friends Thursday night, we ran into a precession of tractors on one of the busiest streets in town. I assured Denver this was not a normal circumstance. I don't think he believed me. Oh well. Nebraska has been a great place to live and now it is time for a new journey.


6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love the way you express yourself so it will be fun following your blog-
    Happy Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm so happy you've joined us. (both in blogging and in the family). :D

    Can't wait to read up on your little moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go on your first post, can't wait to keep up with what you have going on in your life through your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm excited to read & follow along with your stories.
    And the tractor story . . . too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging. I am glad you have decided to do one. This seems to be the primary means of staying in touch with family members these days, since everyone is so spread out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Gustine smaller than Lincoln? Living in a smalltown has it's advantages though. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete