August 31, 2009

So today was our first offical day in Cali! I went to the office with Teresa and she showed me around the nuthouse. So I got to learn the ropes of the family business. There's not much to worry about like I originally thought...what a relief. Sometimes I really get nervous about little things and then they turn out to be fine. Ha who would've thought? Let's see, funny moment today was that I learned how impatient Mr. Denver can be when he's trying to teach something. So here's a little tip...if you have a question about using Photoshop, just google it. Or you can face the wrath of Denver. Take your pick. :)

Let's see after work Denver and I went grocery shopping, which is fun because Denver takes me up and down every single aisle. He is such a silly goose. That is why I love him. Tomorrow will be a fun day because we get to go to the DMV and pick up a booklet for me to study so I can get a new license. I really don't understand that rule about taking the driving test again if you're only trying to get your name changed on the license. But that's just me talking. Oh well.

I'm going to continue the blog, and I'm still getting used to everything. But it's going to be a fun adventure!

4 comments:

  1. I think Denver's problem is an inability to make the thoughts in his head turn into words that come out of his mouth. ;) It would be much easier for him if he could just telepathically transport the nugget of knowledge into your head, rather than having to EXPLAIN it.

    Have fun learning A LOT about each other in the upcoming months & years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ask an Andersen boy to teach you something on the computer. It's not worth their frustration. :D
    Oh boy-there are so many moments like that for newlyweds! And I wish I could say that they stop happening, but I don't think they ever do. Like Shannon said, you learn a lot and very quickly!

    And Denver sounds like Kent when it comes to grocery shopping-he has to find a special treat every time we go. :D

    I think it's silly that they make you take the test again, too. That's why I just renewed mine in Utah when I got married instead of getting one in Idaho-I don't know if I could pass the test again! Good luck with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, ha, you can always ask me any photoshop question you might have I use it a lot.

    good luck on studying for your new license!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blog world! Good luck with all your adventures in marriage and in the nut business.

    ReplyDelete