September 2, 2009

Day 4 in Cali

It's almost been a week since we've moved to California! Happy day! :) Today Teresa and I went to the outlets in Gilroy, we had a nice shopping time together. Now we're back at work and I have a ton of thank you notes to write so that will keep me busy.

Yesterday we got off work early, so Denver and I had a little date night. We went into Merced and cruised Target. I just love that store. Today Teresa and I went back and got a bedding set, so I'm way pumped to put it on our bed. It will be so cute!

2 comments:

  1. fun! i love the outlets in Gilroy, I wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to have some fun shopping and stuff!
    Good luck with the thank you cards! You're on top of things-I didn't start mine until we'd been married for like 3 months already. ;D

    ReplyDelete