September 9, 2009

progress...little by little...







As defined by Webster, progress means a movement toward a goal or to a further or higher stage. definately true with our room. It's progressing to become at its best! Denver and I put together the dresser together, and by that time we'd both had our quota of fun with furniture.


Last night Denver put together the nightstands while I cooked our first dinner as a married couple. Yipee! Thanks to kraftfoods.com I made a delicious broccoli, cheese and chicken bundles. Yum, yum. I should have taken a picture, but I'm still working on the love of photography. Not as much my thing as it is Denver's. Maybe someday I'll learn :)
Still working on adjusting to married life and Cali. I'm thinking it's going pretty good so far..i'll take that as a good thing.

4 comments:

  1. It's looking good- Danny said that the chicken was fabulous- way to score!
    Call me any time if you want- just to get away from all the nut stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it isn't easy to adjust when you and Denver aren't living together just the two of you. your room looks great. & i'll bet the meal was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kent has been wanting me to make those for a long time now--were they hard?

    I love the lamps! Your room is looking great. Marriage is an adjustment, but I'm sure you're doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no those chicken bundles were super easy. just go to kraftfoods.com and its under 1 bag 5 dinners under the chicken and seafood category and its all there. its my favorite website :)

    ReplyDelete