September 7, 2009

Week Two

So today is our second week in California. We went to Ikea furniture oultet last Thursday and picked up some nice furniture for our bedroom. Denver and I put together the dresser yesterday and today I attempted to do our nightstands. Let's just say that didn't last very long-maybe I'll try again later.
I can't wait until our bedroom is all done, that will be a very happy day indeed. I'm trying to think of what to make for dinner tonight. Maybe Kraftfoods.com will be helpful in assisting me...

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see when your room is all put together

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, Kraftfoods has helped me many times before. Another site I really like is allrecipes.com. Good luck with the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the boys are being kind to you. =)
    How's work going?

    ReplyDelete