December 7, 2009

it's been a long time gone...

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything...haven't had much to say! But next week is the week of the big move back to school. I haven't really decided if I'm excited or nervous. I think I'm more anxious for all the new changes. Change is going to be around for a while, so I might as well get used to it. I've been counting down days until Denver and I buy our Christmas tree and some lights. It just doesn't seem like the Christmas season without them. We did go Christmas shopping over the weekend, which was an interesting experience. I think it was a little more stressful than Denver's liking. Oh well :D

Well, I really don't have much else to say. Maybe tomorrow? We'll see!

3 comments:

  1. Change- the only certain thing!! I haven't even begun my shopping- my decorating is going slow but I so love decorating!!

    Thanks so much for visiting my lil blog!!

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping often stresses me and Kent a bit. I don't know what it is about it...

    Good luck with the move back to Rexburg! I'm so sad that we don't get to see you, but I'm excited for you to get started with your own little place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas can be stressful thats for sure but like you said before keep a smile on your face even so when your stress has come to the end of the line - wink! Happy and safe move - your future is bright and filled with many who love you both!

    ReplyDelete