December 11, 2009

new changes


December has already been full of changes. First of all, I got my hair dyed a darker brown, which I think suits me just fine.


Secondly, Denver and I got a new car! Well, it's new to us after all :D And of course I forgot to take a picture of it, so that will be coming soon. (Sorry mom :D)


Third, Denver and I are starting to pack up and get everything ready for our move. Well, I've started, and Denver will follow. Fingers crossed right?


Tomorrow Denver and I will have a getaway weekend and go to San Fransisco. Not quite sure what we will do yet, but I'm sure we will find something to do.

4 comments:

  1. Cute hair!! I really like it darker like that.

    How fun for you to go to San Fransisco-I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. I've never been there, but my parents went last year, and they said there's a ghirardelli chocolate factory there...that would be my suggestion! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love your hair- miss you already ;(
    SF will be fun. Take in all the sea air you can- it may be awhile before you get to smell it again-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in SF and a safe trip back to school.

    ReplyDelete