February 16, 2010

mommy and me



Yesterday my mom and my aunt Robin came up to school to visit me. It was a wonderful visit, complete with food, crafts, and pedicures. Monday was a day trying to find the perfect curtains to go in our apartment. I've decided I'm never shopping for curtains again. We have to wait for them to be delivered. I hope I like them on my walls. We went to Applebee's for dinner, and it was really good. Until about 11:30 I threw everything up. I plan on complaining to Applebee's.

Today we got pedicures and Aunt Robin got a manicure. It was very relaxing, there's nothing I love better than having my feet rubbed. We also went to Porters, (a craft store up here) and made bracelet watches. Because crafts are not my thing, I was extremely proud of my watch and how it turned out. I also got a surprise call today from Teresa :D my day just couldn't get any better.

Overall, it was great seeing my mom. I sure do miss her. And my Aunt Robin is just as crazy as ever, so the past two days were filled with much laughter and jokes. It was much needed.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun filled day.. It was fun hearing your voice =) and the bracelet looks fabulous.
    Happy Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the dreaded curtain shopping... Trying to pick out curtains has caused Kent and me more grief that almost anything else in our house. Why is it so hard? I don't know. We finally resorted to having my mom make some for our living room and we found some good ones at IKEA for the kitchen. I can't wait to see the ones you picked for your apartment!
    I'm glad you got to spend some time with your mom and aunt-looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun with you. Your apartment is simply adorable and it's so fun to see you and Denver so happy. Just remember, if you don't like the curtains you can always return them. But hopefully they'll be exactly what you want!!! Thanks for all the laughs, I'll be counting down til our next visit. Love you to the moon and back -- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun (not the throwing up part though). I like the braclet. Glad they could come visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The watch shows that you indeed have good teats! It's always a grand time when your with family.

    ReplyDelete