July 3, 2010

4th of July!



So I am horrible at remembering to document important events in Denver's and mine life. So there are really not many pictures of my birthday or anything. Oh well. Denver and I celebrated my birthday on Wednesday, because he had to work Thursday night. So we celebrated dinner at Olive Garden. For my birthday I didn't do much, just went to a Patriotic/Pioneer concert thing up at school for my F.A 100 class. But thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday and sent me birthday love! :)

This morning there was a parade in town, so Denver and I went with our friends Emilie and Jordan. It was pretty neat. Then we had a late breakfast at J.B's. It was delicious! We had decided to ride our bikes to the parade instead of driving. The best decision we ever made!

Well only 3 more weeks of school left! Boy, am I ready for the semester to end. I can't wait to go to Las Vegas this summer with my family, then to California. It will be a nice well deserved break. :)

I promise my next blog will display pictures of our new place, I just have to keep the place clean long enough to remember! :)

5 comments:

  1. cute picture, hope those last 3 weeks go fast for you. and remember to think "luck" for me so that my baby will come a little early, while you are here visiting, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I've told Denver and he said we'll bring all the luck you'll need :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture...how fun to ride bikes together.
    good thinking.
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you two look so cute! And yes, you really should post some pictures of your new apartment; we would all love to see it. (or at least I would-I love to see pictures of where people live-maybe that's quirky of me.) :D

    Good luck with the last few weeks of school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the 4th of July. Because it's close to your birthday, of course, oh and let's not forget the parades, food and fireworks. I'm glad you guys get to take a break, you deserve it. Can't wait to see you and pictures of your new apartment. Love you!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete